Over the past few months, the whole community went through a lot due to the COVID-19 pandemic, and now we are trying to get back to our daily routines. At Smile Forever Atlanta, we treat our patients like family, and your safety is important to us. We have taken certain infection control measures to make your visits to our office as safe as possible.
We strictly follow the guidelines provided by the ADA, CDC, and OSHA as part of the infection control procedures.
Have a look at the changes that we have implemented in our office to help protect our patients and staff:
- Curbside check-in has become a necessity for a contactless check-in process.
- We will check body temperature before you enter the office.
- We have invested in UV sterilizers, and air purifiers as part of our infection control regime.
- We have put into practice the isolation systems to reduce aerosols.
- We practice social distancing both in the office as well as when scheduling the patients.
We look forward to seeing you again and happily answer any questions you may have in your mind regarding the steps we have taken to make your visit a safe and secure one. To make an appointment, please call our office at 404-261-8880.
Dr. Patel and staff